Welcome to our Blog!
28 June 2010
Welcome to The Manpower Blog – the Ministry of Manpower’s official blog. If you’re reading this, you’d probably have also seen our new-look MOM website.
Today marks a milestone in the way MOM communicates with you – our valued customer and stakeholder. Here are some of the new ways we will be engaging you:
A refreshed MOM website
- A more customer-centric information architecture for faster navigation
- New audience-based gateways for you to zoom in on what you want
- A new iSuggest channel for you to provide suggestions on how we can improve our processes. The top three suggestions will be shortlisted for public voting every quarter.
Besides a new corporate blog, we’ll also be enhancing our online presence with an official Facebook community to deepen our engagement with you on matters close to your heart. But this doesn’t mean that we are reducing our reliance on the mainstream media, but rather we see online channels as complementary to our outreach efforts and to stay connected with you.
Here's what you can expect from this space:
- Personal thoughts and views on manpower policies/announcements from myself, Yi Shyan and Hawazi
- Sharing from my fellow MOM colleagues on manpower and human capital developments in Singapore and around the world
- Pictures and videos from MOM events and dialogue sessions
Gan Kim Yong
Minister for Manpower
Email your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org